To maintain proper health and good hygiene, it is without question that we will bathe and shower regularly to clean our physical body. This is typical practice in our modern day society, but what about our Auric Body, how often do you cleanse it? Do you even know how to cleanse your Aura?
Similar to you physical body your auric body get dirty as we go through our daily routine. However the signs of an auric body that have pick up negatives energies will not give out offensive body odor, alerting us than an immediate shower is required. Signs of a dirty aura are quite subtle. You start becoming unpleasant to others to be around, to their uttermost dismay. Eventually your energetic system begins to resonate at lower vibrations, causing disruption in both mental and physical health.
Keeping your aura free of negative energy can be done with some simple daily routine. For instance we do not do a deep body spa cleanse with expholiation and skin detox everyday, conversely we do wash our hand and face everyday. Similarly we have different “level’ of auric cleanse.
Ways to cleanse the Aura
Cleansing your aura on a regular basic will keep your energy vibrating at a higher level and maintain your emotional as well as physical wellbeing. Let us briefly explore the different way of keeping your aura clean.
- Have an Epson salt bath - This stimulates one’s energetic flow thus allowing small negative debris attached to one’s aura to be flushed.
- Take a dip in the ocean – Sea water will provide similar cleansing as Epson salt
- Bask in sunlight - Moderate exposure to sunlight energizes the aura causing lower vibration to fall off.
- Gardening or nature walk-Being in direct contact with the soil help eliminating negative energy
- Wind shower- standing in a strong wind, especially in a sea breeze, help the aura rid itself of minor negative energy.
For denser accumulation of physic debris in the aura, more advanced technic of cleansing are required. The usual suspects are:
- Aura Meditation whereby using advance meditation technic unwanted energy is released through grounding.
- Aura Healing, a physic is required for this. The healer assists with grounding and releasing the dense energy.
The above are just a handful of technic most commonly used; however there is one modality that is very powerful and often overlook, and that is Reiki.
Reiki will very effectively cleanse the aura. The natural life force energy will bring the aura to a higher resonance as well as provide healing with ease and grace. An added benefit is that after a Reiki treatment one will leave with a wonderful sense of relaxation and tranquility.